The Baby Crib ensures your newborn relaxes in style. Its solid, rugged framing will act as the centerpiece of any nursery. Another benefit is the Crib’s versatility. The front gate is removable to convert into a day bed for older children and the mattress height is also adjustable as seen in the pictures.
Like all PWC products, the Baby Crib can be customized to fit your exact needs. But the standard Baby Crib has the following specifications:
- Size: 57-1/2" wide X 48" tall X 33" deep.
- Front Height: 36"
- Spindle Gap Width: 2-3/4”
- Vertical Distance between Front Top Rail and Mattress: 20”
- Wood: oak legs and trim, pine spindles and trim
- Delivery Method: local pick-up
- Delivery Time Frame: within 6-8 weeks of order date
If you want a Baby Crib different from the standard options, why don’t you contact me for a quote today? Here is a list of options you might want to consider and/or include:
- Size – width, height, depth, etc.
- Type of Wood – pallet board, pine, oak
- Color – stain vs. paint, stain/paint color
- Clear Coat Sealant – polyurethane sealer vs. no sealer, satin vs. semi-gloss vs. gloss sheen
- Delivery Method – ship to home, personal delivery & installation, local pick-up
- Delivery Time Frame – 2-3 weeks, 4-5 weeks, 6-8 weeks
Keep in mind that each option carries a unique value, which affects pricing. So contact me today to discuss exactly what you want! My goal is to clearly define and then exceed your expectations for product quality and service.