The End Table adds a beautiful, rustic element to any room. PWC uses reclaimed pallet wood to create the exact design you want, be it Chevron, Herringbone, or any other concept. Bottom shelves can be added as well!
Like all PWC products, the End Table can be customized to fit your exact needs. But the standard End Table has the following specifications:
- Size: 14" wide X 21" tall X 25" long
- Wood: reclaimed pallet board
- Choose stain/paint color and clear-coat sheen after adding to cart
- As shown: painted with added distressing/antiquing
- Delivery Method: local pick-up
- Delivery Time Frame: within 2-3 weeks of order date
If you want an End Table different from the standard options, why don’t you contact me for a quote today? Here is a list of options you might want to consider and/or include:
- Size – width, height, length, shelving, etc.
- Type of Wood – pallet board, pine, oak
- Color – stain vs. paint, stain/paint color
- Clear Coat Sealant – polyurethane sealer vs. no sealer, satin vs. semi-gloss vs. gloss sheen
- Delivery Method – ship to home, personal delivery & installation, local pick-up
- Delivery Time Frame – 2-3 weeks, 4-5 weeks, 6-8 weeks
Keep in mind that each option carries a unique value, which affects pricing. So contact me today to discuss exactly what you want! My goal is to clearly define and then exceed your expectations for product quality and service.